The UK consumer magazine 'Which' grades the Cabriofix on the EasyFix base as the safest car seat installation.
The Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix is so lightweight that it can be simply transferred from the car onto any pushchair or buggy by Maxi-Cosi or Quinny, as well as many other brands, the CabrioFix can be easily clicked onto a pushchair to create a flexible travel system.. The CabrioFix can be installed using the car’s seatbelt but is recommended for use with the Maxi-Cosi EasyFix or FamilyFix base offering a secure and rigid connection to the vehicle seat and hassle free Click & Go installation. The CabrioFix baby car seat is an excellent choice for safety and ultimate convenience.
- Side protection system offering better protection to your baby in the event of a side impact crash
- Integrated sun canopy
- Support pillow for extra comfort for your baby's head and back
- Easily adjusted 3-point, one-pull harness
- Ergonomically designed handle for your ease and comfort whilst carrying
- The Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix is compatible with various pushchairs including the Bugaboo, Phil & Ted Sport and Quinny Buzz/Zapp to create a travel system
The beauty of the Maxi Cosi CabrioFix Isofix car seat is that's easy to install in almost every type of car using a 3-point safety belt, but even easier with one of the Maxi Cosi Isofix bases. It also adjusts easily to fit your baby as they grow, ensuring that every ride is a safe one.
If you want to use the Maxi Cosi CabrioFix with an Isofix Base, please consult the Maxi-Cosi Car Fitting List on their site or call into one of our three branches where any member of our trained staff would be happy to check the seat in your car.
Never use a rear facing infant seat in a passenger seat with active front airbags.