The BeSafe iZi Modular i-Size can be used from 6 months to 4 years. It can be used both rear-ward and forward facing.
Quick ISOfix installation in just 3 steps with the iZi Modular i-Size base (sold separately at Tony Kealys):
- Clear indicators, both visual and audible.
- Growing leg room with iZi Modular i-Size
- Quick and easy installation
- Minimized risk for incorrect installation
The seat adapts to a growing child with an adjustable headrest and bodyhugger, so it can be used up until 4 years of age.
- The base can be extended to allow more legroom (base sold separately)
- Forward facing: 88 – 105 cm
- Approx age: 6 months – 4 years
This car seat must be used rear facing until 15 months and then optional forward facing until 18.5kg.
The BeSafe iZi Modular i-Size has side impact protection+ placed on side facing car door to increase safety in a collision, which means little ones with be extra safe on the go.
At Tony Kealys we respect all things safety related as there is nothing more important than your baby’s safety.