The rear-facing car seat Axkid Minikid 2, has been designed to provide the best possible safety and comfort for both small and large children, enabling your child to travel rear-facing for as long as possible.
It comes with the innovative side impact protection – ASIP (Axkid Side Impact Protection), developed together with a recognized crash institute in Germany, providing the best possible protection for the child in the event of a side impact collision. ASIP should be used on the side of the car seat that is facing the car’s door. When using the car seat in the middle, ASIP is not required.
- Suitable for 0-25 kg (approximately 125 cm, 6 years)
- The support leg can now be extended with just one button
- The cover has been improved and simplified
- The headrest is thicker and cosier, for optimal comfort for the child when asleep
- The unique feature of the headrest and internal harness, which automatically adjusts according to the child’s length and size when you pull the belt, remains with a clearer brake
- Self-tightening tether straps make the installation smooth when the car seat is “wiggled” in place
Angle of Minikid is easily adjusted with the metal bar under front of car seat. If you have a car with vehicle seats sloping more than usual then use the optional angle adjuster for more angle. The support leg has been redesigned and is now used with only one button which is accessible from the side. Removing the cover was previously a bit complicated but this has now been greatly improved. It’s now easily removed and machine washable. Axkid Minikid, 0-25 kg, does not replace the infant carrier. We always recommend starting use an infant carrier, because it is best suited for the smallest children.
Available to purchase in store and online at Tony Kealys.