The rear-facing car seat Axkid Minikid has been designed to provide the best possible safety and comfort for both small and large children, enabling your child to travel rear-facing for as long as possible.
It comes with the innovative side impact protection – ASIP (Axkid Side Impact Protection), developed together with a recognized crash institute in Germany, providing the best possible protection for the child in the event of a side impact collision. ASIP should be used on the side of the car seat that is facing the car’s door. When using the car seat in the middle, ASIP is not required.
- Suitable for 0-25 kg (approximately 125 cm, 6 years)
- The support leg can now be extended with just one button
- The cover has been improved and simplified
- The headrest is thicker and cozier, for optimal comfort for the child when asleep
- The unique feature of the headrest and internal harness, which automatically adjusts according to the child’s length and size when you pull the belt, remains with a clearer brake
- Self-tightening tether straps make the installation smooth when the car seat is “wiggled” in place
Axkid Minikid, 0-25 kg, does not replace the infant carrier. We always recommend starting out with an infant carrier, because it is best suited for the smallest children. When your child has out-grown the baby car seat, Axkid Minikid from Tony Kealys is a great choice for your child to travel rear-facing for a long time.