The BeSafe iZi Modular i-Size can be used from 6 months to 4 years. It can be used both rear-ward and forward facing. For this age, the Besafe izi Modular consists of one isofix compatible base and a child's seat that conforms to the new EU standard R129(I-size). This car seat must be used rear facing until 15 months and then optional forward facing until 18.5kg.
The seat adapts to a growing child with an adjustable headrest and bodyhugger, so it can be used up until 4 years of age.
- The base can be extended to allow more legroom (base sold separately)
- Forward facing: 88 – 105 cm
- Approx age: 6 months – 4 years
- One action adjustment of headrest and belts
- Optical & audio installation indicators when attaching to base
- Built in side impact protection inside the shell
- Great air flow through ventilation system
- 2- Fit cushions for an individual adjustment to the child
- Magnetic Belt Assistants make getting in and out of the seat easy
- Protective and soft headrest with innovative Dynamic Force Absorber
- Seat measurements: L60 x W44 x H50cm (with headrest in lowest position)
The BeSafe iZi Modular i-Size has side impact protection+ placed on side facing car door to increase safety in a collision, which means little ones with be extra safe on the go.
Available to purchase in store and online at Tony Kealys.