Outnabout Single Nipper with Besafe Izi Go & Base
- The outnabout single nipper bundle comes complete with the pushchair from birth, Besafe Izi Go car seat, isofix base, carseat adaptor and raincover
- is an excellent solution for parents who require a multipurpose pushchair.
- Multi-position reclining seat
- Suitable from birth up to 4 years (22kg)
Make it your own
Outnabout Single Nipper with Besafe Izi Go & Base
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES THE BESAFE IZI GO CARSEAT AND IZI GO BASE. Please see the end of page for car seat info
The Out 'N' About Single Nipper 360 is an excellent solution for parents who require a multipurpose pushchair.
The Nipper is a light all-terrain stroller with a front swivel wheel that can be locked for straight walks for example strolls along the pier. The wheels are air-filled and as well as that it has an independent suspension built onto the chassis which makes this buggy a dream to push.
- Suitable from birth to 22kg ( approx 4 years )
- Can be paired with an outnabout carrycot up to 6 months 9kg
- There is a large storage pouch in the back of the seat and if needed an additional under seat basket can be purchased ( sold separately )
- Large sun canopy with a peek a boo window and handy little zip pockets to the side to store soothers, coins etc
- One pedal easy lock brake ( flip flop friendly )
- Lockable 360 swivel front wheel
- Quick-release wheels
- Multi-position reclining seat including lie-flat newborn position
- Compact folding design
- lightweight aluminium frame
- Height adjustable handlebar goes from 80cm to 108cm
- 5 point safety harness
- Includes easy-clean removable seat liner
- Includes rain cover
- Hinged padded bumper bar
- Pneumatic tyres with 90-degree easy fill valve
- An additional footmuff, changing bag, sun mesh, storage basket, newborn insert and travel bag are also available to purchase ( sold separately )
- Size: 61.5cm x 97cm x 116cm
- Size folded:61.5cm x 42.5cm x 94cm (wheels on) / 48cm x 29cm x 86cm (wheels off)
- Weight: 9.8kg
As with all Out 'n' About pushchairs, the Nipper 360 single boasts a robust, lightweight aluminium frame that folds compactly for easy handling and transport.
Besafe Izi go is a R44 car seat and can be installed using the Besafe Izi go isofix base. The car seat will, however, fit with the car 3 point seat belt if let's say you don't have Isofix points in your car or if your seats are very sloped which could make the car seat too upright and the baby's head could flop forward.
Products can be purchased in-store and online at Tony Kealys
Delivery & Returns
Free delivery within the Republic of Ireland on items over €50. Orders under €50 will be subject to a handling/shipping charge of €6.00. You will receive your order within 1-2 working days (Delays may apply due to Covid 19) providing they are in stock and are not pre-order products. This is only a guideline and is not a guarantee. While we do deliver outside of Ireland the price quoted in the cart is per box and not per order please contact customer service for a price.
Tony Kealys is unable to take responsibility for any delivery delays which are outside of their control.
We use a third-party courier service provider and on occasion, human error may cause a package to be misdirected. Once despatched, the on-time delivery of a package is the responsibility of the courier company and Tony Kealys cannot be held responsible for a package not reaching its destination on time.
We will make every effort to deliver all your items together and at the same time, however, in some cases, your order may arrive in separate consignments.
Use our pre-order service to order your item now and receive it when it comes into stock. You will receive your item within the timeframe as displayed on our website. When ordering a Pre-Order product, you will receive a confirmation email to state the item is a Pre-Order product and the timeframe you will receive this item. When the item comes into stock, we will ship it out to you and you will then receive a dispatch email with your tracking information.
Click & Collect
We are delighted to offer a complimentary Collect In-store service. Our free click & collect option allows you to get your items delivered to the store closest to you within 3-5 working days.
You will receive 2 SMS:
- Purchase confirmation
- Item ready for collection (Please wait until you receive this second SMS before you come into the store to collect your items)
How it works:
- Select the option "Pick up in Store" at the checkout
- Choose the Store most convenient to you
- You will receive an SMS when your order arrives in the store and is available for collection. (Please wait until you receive this SMS to come into the store to collect your items)
- When you visit us to collect your purchase, we will need your confirmation SMS or order number
- Simply supply this information to a member of staff and they will source your order for you.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to us for a full refund or exchange within 30 days. Returns must be unused, unopened and in the original packaging. Proof of purchase is required.
Please inform us of your intent to return the unwanted product or item so we can solve this matter quickly and efficiently. You can reach us by email: email@example.com or by phone, at (01) 9060889 where we can give you further instructions. Failure to do this may result in a delay with your refund. The following information is required when you call/ email:
- Your order reference number
- Your telephone and contact details should we need to contact you
For hygiene reasons, we do not refund/exchange opened bedding/mattresses/breast pumps/ Elvie Trainer unless they are faulty.
Return to store:
You can return the item to any Tony Kealys retail store with your delivery email. Once you return your order to one of our stores our web team will then process a refund to the card your order was placed with which will be credited to your account within 3-5 working days.
Return through courier:
As per our terms and conditions returning any items is at your own expense and through your own courier. Tony Kealys will only organise a courier and incur the cost of the return if the item is defective, or we have delivered the item to you in error or as a substitute. Once we receive your item back to the store our web team will then process a refund to the card your order was placed with, which will be credited to your account within 3-5 working days.
9-11 Walkinstown Green
Online orders paid by FlexiFi cannot be partially returned, if you wish to return an item paid by FlexFi you will be issued store credit or alternatively, you can return your full order once unopened and unused and will be issued a full refund. (This does not apply to instore)
At the moment our Gift Card service is not available to use online and can currently only be used In store. Gift Cards cannot be used when paying for memory makers.
For more information on our store locations and opening hours please click here