Get out and explore with Silvercross Pioneer 2020. The go-anywhere travel system is now lighter for better handling, while the new-look design features a polished chrome chassis, beautiful soft sheen fabrics, a coordinating leatherette handle and stylish quilted details.
Perfect for every family adventure, Pioneer 2020 will tackle any terrain with ease. The large wheels, never-wear tyres and robust suspension guarantee a smooth ride for on-the-go comfort every time.
- Lightweight chassis – frame folds incredibly small and with its removable wheels, this means there is even more space for storage
- Hood and Apron pack – Used in both the Carrycot and Pushchair modes, this pack will create that little bit of individuality to your Pioneer
- Newborn Carrycot – The lie-flat carrycot is used from birth and is suitable for overnight sleeping. The included hood and apron pack adds a splash of colour
- The carrycot is lined in naturally anti-bacterial bamboo, which also helps to regulate temperature, while the reversible, multi-recline seat is suitable up to 25kg.
- Seat unit – featuring a 3 position recline, including lie-flat, the seat can be turned from parent-facing to forward-facing in no time at all
- Shopping Basket – With an enormous amount of space, the basket is a perfect place to put all your baby essentials or your shopping when you are on the move
- Cup Holder – Suitable for all sorts of beverage containers, the cup holder can be fitted to ether the left or right hand side of the Pioneer chassis
- Raincover – An essential item when it comes to protecting your child from the elements. It fits snugly over the Pioneer to make a form-fitting weather proof environment
Whether you’re venturing off-road or strolling in the city, the multi-terrain tyres and four-way suspension provide the smoothest, most comfortable ride for your baby. Pioneer 2020 is compatible with the Silver Cross Dream and Simplicity Plus infant carriers to create a convenient travel system.
Available to purchase in store and online at Tony Kealys.