Twinkle twinkle little star. Dainty yellow and blue stars shine all through the night as your stargazer enjoys a spectacular nights sleep.
The Grobag Snuggle (previously the Grosnug) is the easiest way to transition your baby from sleeping in a newborn swaddle to a sleep bag. The soft, snuggly swaddle allows you to choose whether your child sleeps arms in or arms out, making it the perfect sleepwear when your little one is happy to self soothe.
- 3-9 months 12-19.2lbs / 5.4-8.6kg (60-71cm).
- 1.0 Tog 20-24°C/68-75°F (Summer and daytime naps, warmer weather and in rooms.)
- Wrap arms in or arms out for the perfect transition from swaddle to sleep bag
- Hip healthy - specially designed to allow legs to fall in a natural hip-healthy position
- Easy change – 2-way zips opens from the bottom for night-time nappy changes
- Super comfy feel - adorably soft, cotton-rich, fluorescent-free fabric for a cosy night’s sleep
- Easy swaddle - no complicated fastenings makes bedtime routine simple
Available to purchase in store and online at Tony Kealys.