Mums know there’s nothing more wonderful than a calm, content baby so tommee tippeehas developed a new range of soothers that are approved by babies. The symmetrical orthodontic teat has been specially designed to help optimise baby acceptance and in independent tests more babies accepted these new soothers first time. So when you need to turn screams and sobs into smiles and sleep, simply pick up a Closer to Nature® soother.
In the interests of hygiene, we recommend that you change your baby’s soother every month. Always check the soother before each use and replace at the first signs of damage or weakness.
- Soother with traditional shield style featuring understated designs, ideal for newborn babies and everyday use.
- Symmetrical orthodontic shape designed to support natural oral development.
- Reversible soother baglet, make it easier for babies to correctly insert the soother.
- Available in 3 age stages, 0-6, 6-18, 18-36 months
- Baby Approved
- Symmetrical Orthodontic Shape
- BPA Free
68% of babies accepted this new style soother first time, compared to just 43% for the old style Closer to Nature design – in an independent product trial conducted by Swift research, February 2013 with 112 UK mothers and babies.
Available to purchase in store and online at Tony Kealys.