The Luvion Essential Limited Set is a special limited edition of the original Essential. The unique wood print ensures that this baby monitor fits perfectly in any baby room, especially in a modern baby room with its natural look and feel that comes into its own.
- Limited wooden print edition
- ECO Packaging
- 3.5 inch LCD Digital Colour Monitor
- 2 way talk back function
- Room temperature display & temperature alarm
- Baby feed timer
- 3 lullabies
- Digital Sound and Image Quality
- Camera has 5 meter night vision with automatic activation
- Connection for up to 4 cameras possible ( cameras sold separately )
- Camera is self standing or can be mounted onto a wall or baby's crib
- Includes a rechargeable lithium battery for the monitor
- VOX Function - activates when baby makes sound
- LED lights will be displayed when sound is detected
- Easy adjustable volume and brightness
- Out of range warning
- Out of battery indicator
- Plug and Play
- Digital zoom function
- Range distance up to 250 meters
- 100% interference free
Naturally, this Luvion Essential Limited Set also has a razor-sharp image and sound and truly all the functions that you can imagine. The wooden design symbolizes the beautiful earth for us, but naturally also simply creates a warm trendy look. And not unimportant, it just looks nice.
Available to purchase in store and online at Tony Kealys.
Delivery & Returns
Free delivery within the Republic of Ireland on items over €50. Orders under €50 will be subject to a handling/shipping charge of €6.00. You will receive your order within 1-2 working days (Delays may apply due to Covid 19) providing they are in stock and are not pre-order products. This is only a guideline and is not a guarantee. While we do deliver outside of Ireland the price quoted in the cart is per box and not per order please contact customer service for a price.
Tony Kealys is unable to take responsibility for any delivery delays which are outside of their control.
We use a third-party courier service provider and on occasion, human error may cause a package to be misdirected. Once despatched, the on-time delivery of a package is the responsibility of the courier company and Tony Kealys cannot be held responsible for a package not reaching its destination on time.
We will make every effort to deliver all your items together and at the same time, however, in some cases, your order may arrive in separate consignments.
Use our pre-order service to order your item now and receive it when it comes into stock. You will receive your item within the timeframe as displayed on our website. When ordering a Pre-Order product, you will receive a confirmation email to state the item is a Pre-Order product and the timeframe you will receive this item. When the item comes into stock, we will ship it out to you and you will then receive a dispatch email with your tracking information.
Click & Collect
We are delighted to offer a complimentary Collect In-store service. Our free click & collect option allows you to get your items delivered to the store closest to you within 3-5 working days.
You will receive 2 SMS:
- Purchase confirmation
- Item ready for collection (Please wait until you receive this second SMS before you come into the store to collect your items)
How it works:
- Select the option "Pick up in Store" at the checkout
- Choose the Store most convenient to you
- You will receive an SMS when your order arrives in the store and is available for collection. (Please wait until you receive this SMS to come into the store to collect your items)
- When you visit us to collect your purchase, we will need your confirmation SMS or order number
- Simply supply this information to a member of staff and they will source your order for you.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to us for a full refund or exchange within 30 days. Returns must be unused, unopened and in the original packaging. Proof of purchase is required.
Please inform us of your intent to return the unwanted product or item so we can solve this matter quickly and efficiently. You can reach us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, at (01) 9060889 where we can give you further instructions. Failure to do this may result in a delay with your refund. The following information is required when you call/ email:
- Your order reference number
- Your telephone and contact details should we need to contact you
For hygiene reasons, we do not refund/exchange opened bedding/mattresses/breast pumps/ Elvie Trainer unless they are faulty.
Return to store:
You can return the item to any Tony Kealys retail store with your delivery email. Once you return your order to one of our stores our web team will then process a refund to the card your order was placed with which will be credited to your account within 3-5 working days.
Return through courier:
As per our terms and conditions returning any items is at your own expense and through your own courier. Tony Kealys will only organise a courier and incur the cost of the return if the item is defective, or we have delivered the item to you in error or as a substitute. Once we receive your item back to the store our web team will then process a refund to the card your order was placed with, which will be credited to your account within 3-5 working days.
9-11 Walkinstown Green
Online orders paid by FlexiFi cannot be partially returned, if you wish to return an item paid by FlexFi you will be issued store credit or alternatively, you can return your full order once unopened and unused and will be issued a full refund. (This does not apply to instore)
At the moment our Gift Card service is not available to use online and can currently only be used In store. Gift Cards cannot be used when paying for memory makers.
For more information on our store locations and opening hours please click here